Renault to showcase its vehicle conversion expertise at Solutrans 2017
The biennial road haulage and urban transport showpiece Solutrans will take place in Lyon, France, on November 21-25, 2017.
16 November 2017
Renault’s 750-square metre stand at the show will present a wide range of converted vehicles, including an all-new Master Z.E. fridge van. The expected 36,000 visitors will also be able to inspect a number of pick-ups, a food truck, a Master-based cherry picker, a stage bus and a selection of other vehicles converted by Renault and its approved coachbuilders.
Renault’s stand is in Hall 4 (Stand 3 M 101) of the Euroexpo exhibition centre in Lyon.
Vehicle conversions expert
Renault’s comprehensive range of tailor-engineered conversions covers an extremely broad spectrum of uses, while its network of 400 approved conversions specialists addresses the specific needs of customers in 29 countries.
In a move to be more responsive, to streamline its working relationships with vehicle converters and to enhance service quality, Renault was the first volume vehicle manufacturer to set up a formal coachbuilder approval procedure.
Sanctioned converters can count on Renault’s conversions website for access to technical information and drawings, or to forward questions to the brand’s technical service experts.
Renault’s Conversions and Quality departments work closely with a worldwide network of coachbuilders, regularly approving new partners or extending existing contracts.
Thanks to the unique expertise it has acquired, Renault’s work with benchmark conversions specialists allows it to submit competitive bids for international invitations to tender.
Vehicles on display
1. New KANGOO Z.E.-based ‘Barista’ food truck (built by Hédimag)
2. High-volume New KANGOO Z.E. van (6 cubic metres) (Durisotti)
3. New KANGOO Z.E.-based fridge van (ECP)
4. New KANGOO Z.E.-based pick-up (Kollé)
5. New KANGOO Z.E.-based mobile workshop (SD Services)
6. TRAFIC-based platform cab fridge van (Lambert)
7. TRAFIC-based fridge van (Lamberet)
8. Crew-cab TRAFIC-based mobile workshop (Gruau and Sortimo)
9. TRAFIC-based cherry picker (Klubb)
10. MASTER Z.E.-based platform cab fridge van (Le Capitaine)
11. MASTER Z.E.-based mobile workshop (Sortimo DAVF)
12. MASTER-based platform cab fridge van with Dhollandia tail lift (Chereau)
13. MASTER-based aluminium tipper with locker (Gruau)
14. MASTER-based swap-body tipper (Cornut)
15. MASTER-based stage bus (Procar)
16. MASTER-based parcel van (Renault Tech)
17. MASTER-based street washer (Morice and Dhollandia)
18. ALASKAN-based tipper (Stiram)
19. ALASKAN-based fleet/trader-tradesperson conversion (Renault Tech)
sur le même sujet