GENEVA INTERNATIONAL MOTORSHOW 2020 - GROUPE RENAULT: THE ELECTRIC OFFENSIVE
Meet us on 3rd & 4th March 2020 to discover the latest news from Renault, Alpine and Dacia
19 February 2020
Boulogne-Billancourt, February 18, 2020 -
- As a pioneer and leader in electric vehicles in Europe, Renault will present its electric concept car MORPHOZ illustrating its vision of future mobility.
- New Twingo Z.E. and New Mégane Estate E-TECH Plug-in will make their grand debuts: two models symbolizing a new stage in Renault's electric offensive.
- A new revolution for Dacia which is going electric! The brand will present a world preview of the most accessible 100% electric city car on the market: meet us on March 3 at 8:00 a.m on the Dacia stand.
- Dacia will also exhibit its new ECO-G engine and a limited ‘Anniversary’ series to celebrate 15 years in Europe.
- Alpine press conference on March 3 at 11:30 a.m: the brand will present two limited editions, as well as the Alpine A110 SportsX, a styling exercise revealed at the International Automobile Festival in January.
Renault, electric mobility for all, today and tomorrow
Renault will unveil its MORPHOZ electric concept car, illustrating its vision of tomorrow's mobility. This vehicle offers a personalized adaptation to the needs, desires and uses of each person to expand all limits. It heralds a new family of Renault electric models that will arrive in the coming years.
Renault will present a 100% electrified stand during the press days with a full range of 8 vehicles, including the world premiere of the New Twingo Z.E.
As a pioneer in electric vehicles, Renault capitalizes on its expertise and continues to electrify its range through an innovative and exclusive hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrain offering named E-TECH on three of its flagship models: Clio, Captur and Mégane Estate. New Mégane Estate E-TECH Plug-in will be presented for the first time at the Geneva Motor Show.
To respond to the diversity of expectations, including those of professionals, Kangoo Z.E. Concept will make a major comeback. An urban and electric show car, it announces the renewal of the Kangoo range in 2020.
A Q&A session on Groupe Renault electrification will take place on March 3rd at 15:15 on the Renault stand (Hall 4) (limited places available by invitation only).
Dacia’s electric revolution with the most accessible 100% electric city car on the market
Dacia opens a new chapter and begins its electric revolution. True to its history as an “automotive gamechanger”, Dacia is entering the electric market and will present a 100% electric showcar. A revolution that capitalizes on Group Renault's more than 10 years of expertise in electric mobility.
As the only carmaker to offer a bi-fuel petrol and LPG range, named ECO-G, across its entire passenger car range, Dacia will present its new Tce 100 ECO-G engine. To mark the brand's 15th anniversary in Europe, Dacia will also present a limited Anniversary.
Meet us on March 3 at 8:00 a.m on the Dacia stand (Hall 4) for the world premiere of Dacia’s first full electric city car in the presence of the Dacia team.
Alpine: limited editions, a colorful nod to the past and a new interpretation
Alpine returns this year to the Geneva Motor Show (Hall 4) and continues to expand the A110 range with the presentation of two new limited series.
Alpine will also exhibit the Alpine A110 SportsX on its stand. This styling exercise, the result of a joint effort by Alpine's design and engineering teams, draws its inspiration from the expanded and upgraded rally versions of the A110, in particular from the A110 that won the 1973 Monte Carlo Rally.
We invite you to the Alpine stand (Hall 4) on March 3 at 11:30 am for a press conference by Patrick Marinoff, Managing Director Alpine, and Antony Villain, Design Director.
Groupe Renault executives will be available for interviews.
Please contact the press office for interviews.
sur le même sujet