Renault unveils Alaskan ICE Edition, a show car with an enhanced design that announces a limited series that will be available from September
06 March 2019
- Renault Alaskan ICE Edition, in its glacier white colour, contrasts with black and red exterior strippings. Alaskan ICE Edition is equipped with an exclusive two-tone hard-top design to increase storage volume and protect the load, and black style side bars . Black 18" aluminum wheels, wing surrounds and off-road tires reinforce its imposing and robust design. Inside, the audio-focal system provides enhanced sound quality with 6 stereo Focal speakers.
- Renault Alaskan still stands out for its muscular design , with an energetic front end and athletic lines, and its 2.3-litre Renault dCi engine, the most fuel-efficient and economical in its segment.
- With Alaskan, a professional benefits from a generous bucket (2.5m 2 ), a payload of more than 1 tonne , an exceptional towing capacity of 3.5 tonnes and formidable off-road capabilities. The interior space offers 5 spacious and comfortable places.
- Alaskan benefits from the capillarity and expertise of the Renault network in Europe (nearly 9,000 points of sale) and the strength of the Renault Pro+ network (nearly 500 centres in Europe) to meet the specific expectations of professional customers.
- Switzerland will be the first country to market this limited edition Alaskan ICE Edition. Alaskan has been on the European market since September 2017.
2019 Geneva international motor show: Renault unveils the Alaskan ICE edition
Renault electrifies IAA Transportation Motorshow at Hannover
All-new Renault Kangoo Van E-Tech Electric for those who never stop
RENAULT LCV OPENS NEW DOORS: NEW LINE-UP AND ZERO EMISSION SOLUTIONS
THE NEW RENAULT TRAFIC COMBI AND RENAULT SPACECLASS: A NEW EXPERIENCE EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE
NEW RENAULT ALASKAN