Renault stands out at Cannes Lions 2022
24 June 2022
At the 2022 Cannes Lions, Renault won a total of 4 bronzes and 7 shortlists. Six different campaigns were rewarded, a great first for the brand with the diamond-shaped logo, which thus signs its entry into the list of the most rewarded brands in its sector.
Another highlight of Renault's result at Cannes Lions 2022 is the diversity of the campaigns and categories awarded.
Awarded campaigns and activations:
- Renault care Services, an emotional film for the after-sales service Renault won bronze in the film category.
- Renault Plug Inn, the peer-to-peer application for a community recharging service, won two bronzes in the brand experience & activation and sustainability categories.
- The Appy Electric Village, created by Renault in 2021, won a bronze in the creative effectiveness category.
Shortlisted campaigns and activations:
- Renault ReNew, the brand's film dedicated to fast-growing second-hand car market.
- Renault Kangoo "Open for big things", the advertising film for the brand's iconic commercial vehicle.
- The "Forever Kids" print advertising campaign, set up to promote Renault merchandising.
- The "Zoe Airlines" media activation, set up with the aim of highlighting the Zoe offer.
This diversity demonstrates the omnipresent and equal level of creative requirement whatever the subject matter, which enables Renault to position itself among the major advertising brands.
Renault set to electrify the 2023 Rétromobile car show and celebrate 30 years of timeless ...
Renault teams up with R-FIT to launch in France electric retrofit kits for its iconic ...
The Atelier Renault on the Champs-Élysées is given a makeover
The Originals Renault Services: the latest platform dedicated to collectors