Renault MASTER Z.E. and Renault EASY CONNECT for Fleet: expertise at the service of professionals
Renault Pro+ is broadening its range of electric LCVs with the introduction of the Master Z.E. large electric van – the ideal workhorse for emissions-free access to city centers. Master Z.E. is ideally suited to last-mile deliveries. It's designed for everyone who believes environmental issues are fundamental.
21 February 2018
- Master Z.E. benefits from the know-how of Renault – Europe's leader in electric vehicles : a new-generation battery and a high energy efficiency engine give it a 120-km real-world driving range and a charging time appropriate to its duties (fully charged in just 6 hours).
- Master Z.E. offers all the tailor-made solutions available from Renault Pro+ – Europe's leader in vans : a genuine workhorse, a large number of versions, a dedicated network and made-to-measure conversions.
As part of Renault EASY CONNECT solutions, Renault Pro+ introduces Renault EASY CONNECT for Fleet, an ecosystem of connected services for business users that simplifies managing vehicle fleets and reduces running costs .
- Renault EASY CONNECT for Fleet provides secure, affordable connectivity to report fleet data.
- Renault Pro+ is working with the biggest names in fleet management to offer a broad range of services and meet business users' widest range of needs.
- Renault EASY CONNECT for Fleet will be available on the entire range of Renault vehicles in Europe by mid-2018.
“With Master Z.E., Renault Pro + is enlarging its e-LCV line-up consistent with the “Drive the Future” strategic plan, in which 100% of vans will be electrified. The current line-up, ranging from quadricycles to heavy vans, covers the main needs of business customers in terms of cargo volume and payload, enabling them to make emissions-free last-mile deliveries in city centers. In addition, a new ecosystem of connected services has been rolled out to improve fleet management and help customers to grow their businesses".
Ashwani Gupta - SVP, LCV Business Unit, Renault-Nissan
"Groupe Renault continues to implement its electric-vehicle growth strategy by strengthening its coverage of key market segments. The launch of Master Z.E. meets the needs of professionals to adapt to urban environmental issues. Master Z.E. is a further proof of the expertise of Renault, the European leader in electric vehicles".
Gilles Normand – SVP, Head of the Electric Vehicles Business Unit