NEW MASTER AND NEW TRAFIC: GROUPE RENAULT’S BEST-SELLING VANS RENEWED
New Master and New Trafic take Renault LCVs into a new dimension
A player in the van market for 120 years, Groupe Renault is upgrading its light commercial vehicle range with enhanced styling, connectivity and bespoke features. And to further satisfy its professional customers, the new light commercial vehicles (LCVs) boast quality levels comparable to those of passenger cars.
13 June 2019
Since launch in 1980 , Master and Trafic have established themselves as essential models in the LCV market, having sold in over four million units . To respond to new customer needs, New Master and New Trafic have gained stronger design, powertrains and equipment:
- Imposing and meticulous design
- New engines
- Bespoke cabins for professionals
- All-conquering robustness
- Driving comfort
- Connected onboard experience.
Revealed in April 2019 with a new “Urban Gray” body color , they will be launched in Europe starting in September 2019 . Both models feature the new visual identity of the front end of Renault LCVs.
By improving the standards of its LCV and passenger-transport range, Groupe Renault is reasserting its determination to move from European leader to world leader consistent with the objectives of its strategic plan, Drive the Future (2017-2022).
This major ambition is based on quantified objectives:
- Increase LCV sales by over 40%
- Double market coverage from 24% to 50%
- Remain the electric LCV leader by marketing an electric version of all of its vans (excluding pick-ups)
- Become the world LCV leader with sales of over 2.5 million units a year, thanks to the Alliance with Nissan and Mitsubishi.
sur le même sujet