Renault and Dacia welcome you to the press days at the 65th Frankfurt Motor Show on September 10 and 11. Highlights will include new products, a press conference and interviews with company executives.
On this year’s agenda:
- World reveal of a Renault concept car
- Presentation of New Dacia Duster
- Renault press conference on Tuesday September 10 at 1.30 pm
- New location in Hall 8 for the Renault and Dacia stands
This year’s Frankfurt show will be an ideal opportunity to find out more about new developments:
- Renault will be unveiling several key models featuring the new brand identity. The wraps will come off the latest concept car embodying Renault’s vision of the premium automobile. The show will also be an opportunity for visitors to see the six concept cars in the lifecycle design strategy together for the very first time.
- The electric vehicle range will be on display, including ZOE, launched recently in Germany.
- Innovation and motor sport will be in the limelight. The new Energy range engine will be presented alongside the recently unveiled Energy F1 2014 engine.
- New Duster, with all of its strong points, will be the star on the Dacia stand.
The members of the Renault Group Executive Committee will be present for the two press days:
- Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Renault group
- Carlos Tavares, Chief Operating Officer
- Jérôme Stoll, EVP, Sales & Marketing and Light Commercial Vehicles
- Philippe Klein, EVP, Corporate Planning, Product Planning & Programs
- Jean-Michel Billig, EVP, Engineering, Quality and IT
- Thierry Bolloré, EVP, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Stefan Mueller, EVP, Chairman of Europe Region
Contact the press department in your country to attend the panel discussions and/or to organize a face-to-face interview.
Several highlights are planned, including:
- Tuesday September 10, 1.30 pm to 2.00 pm: Renault press conference with Carlos Tavares, Chief Operating Officer, and Laurens Van Den Acker, Senior Vice President, Corporate Design
=> The press conference will be broadcast live on the media website www.media.renault.com and the corporate website www.renault.com.
Experts on all the products and topics presented will also be on hand to answer questions on the latest Renault and Dacia news.
New locations in Hall 8
- Renault: Hall 8 – Stand D10
- Dacia: Hall 8 – Stand D24
See you in Frankfurt on September 10!